Old August 18th 15, 03:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sarah Arnold

Default How do we inspire pilots to truly take up cross country soaring ?

I am one of those few female glider racers and am friends with the others. I don't think any of us would appreciate being scored separately. Junior classing makes sense because the young ones have had a limited number of years to learn the sport. I'm interested in flying Women's World Gliding Championships because of the prestige a win would bring the US Team not because I think women belong in a different category.

Sarah Arnold
(the infamous racing pilot)