Old October 15th 03, 02:12 AM
SNOOP

"Tom and Jane Gilbert" wrote in message ...
I have seen photos of two different types of winglets installed on the
SZD55. One I thought was a factory approved set (slightly kicked up) and
another set were large swept types (M&H??)
The 55 tends to drop a wing on take off and could use a bit more aileron
response at low speed. The winglets should help.

Tom
I found it. Just go to the Google search and type in Peter Masak

SZD55, and you'll have his comments. Cheers!
"Janusz Kesik" wrote in message
I have never seen any. The wingtip shape disables use of wingtips I think,
and also there's no need because tapering wingtip also reduces induced drag
as the wingtip does.

Regards,