Old April 24th 21, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Patrick (LS6-b EH)

Default New Soaring Software for iPhones - Lufty

Stephen, just get an old Android device and run XCSoar.

No data, easy file management, fully-featured. I just don't understand the preoccupation with inferior flight computers on iOS because people won't shell out $60, not $6000 for a flight computer solution used by world champions. XCSoar isn't just attractive because it's free, it's attractive because it's effective and it's free.

I can hardly remember my days using Soar Pilot on a Palm.

This is the way.

How many people at the Worlds are using iGlide. lol. Oh, I crack myself up....