Old March 20th 04, 12:45 AM
Kevin Darling

"Dave Schwartz" wrote in message et...
Anyone buy this add on. I did and am kind of disappointed. I almost feel
that the original scenery was better.

I've only had it for a few minutes. I was not impressed with a lot of
it, and it's too bad it only has only Winter and Summer.

However, for the first time I was able to follow the road from
Greenwood Lake airport over to my house about ten miles away. It was
pretty realistic, notwithstanding the blurry view below 3,000 feet.

So, for flying out the boondocks it's pretty okay. Much, much more
better as a trainer (I'm a student pilot) than the usual fake stuff
that's always wrong.

Kev