Old December 18th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,aus.aviation
TThierry

Default Birdseye views and murphy's law

To Coop:

Sorry, I had missed your post. You should be able to upload your
picture now. I've improved the interface : the file size is now longer
a problem. If it is too large, I reduce the size of the picture so that
you don't have to bother about it when you upload.

I check your form before you send it so that I can warn you if one of
the three compulsory fields is missing.

Next thing I'll do is fill again automatically the form when there is a
problem and you have to upload again.

Thanks for trying to upload and for your feed back. Let me know if you
still face a problem.

Regards,