Old May 5th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default flight bags

In a previous article, "Matt Barrow" said:
After we bought our airplane and brought it home, my wife was digging around
under the passenger seats and found the following items:

* Finger nail clipper
* two shirt buttons
* small package of band-aids
* one shoe lace
* one box of profitlactiks...profalactacs...um...a box of rubbers.

She remarked that someone must have expected to get lucky. I said that
evidently he didn't because the box was till intact.

You didn't say "A fella could have a pretty good weekend in Dallas/Vegas
with all that stuff"?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Heaven has all the lusers, a generous supply of larts -