Old January 19th 10, 09:42 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

Default Obstructing Justice: Chemical Ali must be freed. Russia! Demand his release to Russia. The crime was committed with a cianide blood based agent provided by Nazi Israeli

In article ,
Blanche wrote:

Gerald Bull - now that's a name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. FacinatingGerald Bull - now that's a
name from the past. I remember watching
te HBO movie about him with Langella. Facinating..

I think that he was aptly named. His big thing was extra long-range
artillery (several hundred miles range).

IMHO, his big guns were impossible and that he was scamming Saddam & Co.

I doubt that Mossad did him in -- it was probably Saddam's people who
figured out the scam.