Old April 24th 12, 03:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Reitter

Default Nano declarations

On Monday, April 23, 2012 8:20:55 PM UTC-4, Mike C wrote:
I recently updated my Nano and now can not declare tasks with XCSoar.
Anyone else have the same problem?

The way to get these problems solved is to make a bug report to LXNAV or possibly to the XCSoar team. The latter talks to LXNAV; for example, we received the specs from them to implement the V7 support available in the latest release. XCSoar has a log function (Dump Log) that should write out the exact codes sent to the logger; this is something that both teams can use to fix this problem.

For LXNAV, the e-mail would be . For XCSoar, see he http://www.xcsoar.org/develop/new_ticket.html