Old April 24th 12, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Nano declarations

On Apr 23, 8:08*pm, David Reitter wrote:
On Monday, April 23, 2012 8:20:55 PM UTC-4, Mike C wrote:
I recently updated my Nano and now can not declare tasks with XCSoar.
Anyone else have the same problem?

The way to get these problems solved is to make a bug report to LXNAV or possibly to the XCSoar team. *The latter talks to LXNAV; for example, we received the specs from them to implement the V7 support available in the latest release. *XCSoar has a log function (Dump Log) that should write out the exact codes sent to the logger; this is something that both teams can use to fix this problem.

For LXNAV, the e-mail would be . *For XCSoar, see hehttp://www.xcsoar.org/develop/new_ticket.html

Don't want to bother anyone if it is just my problem, which is why I
asked if others have had the problem.

Just found a neat Nano Config Android program from LX Nav that does
allow me to declare tasks to the Nano, which may point to XCSoar.

Thanks for the advice David.

Mike