Old April 12th 18, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ben Coleman

Default Relieving in flight

On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 07:31:22 UTC+10, JS wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 11:12:59 AM UTC-7, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 11:57:00 AM UTC-4, JS wrote:
... pee tubes ... Trombone mouthpieces

Nice cold chunk of metal - excellent.
Mind the corrosion.
Hope it doesn't freeze...

Perhaps I should have put a smiley face in the last message?
But here is the secret evidence! The inspiration as delivered with QV, and the new jazzy version.
Hoping to have the brass ones in the Duo when I take the fellow who donated them for a ride, if just for a laugh.
Unfortunately the venturi in a trombone mouthpiece prevents the pictured PE tubing from being inserted. Time to break out the drill and Dremel.
Jim

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8z545he2o...GJH0a43La?dl=0

Guys at our club use a bulb from a rectal syringe with a hole cut in the side to suit the person. Better to pretend you need a flush than try to explain the intended use to the pharmacist.

https://www.amazon.com/Rectal-Enema-.../dp/B00VEB5WUM

I can't use it in my current glider (not enough room) and have moved to external catheters, loving the hands free operation.

Cheers Ben