Old February 18th 04, 03:09 AM
BTIZ

Lord S, depends on where you are. We used a small shop in Southern
California to recover our 2-33 about 6 years ago, Stitts ploy process I
believe was used. We were able to get a "cut rate" because the
owner/operator of the shop used the recovering process as a teaching tool
for local EAA builders in the area to learn the fabric process.

A through rebuild of the fuselage, some formers repaired, fiberglass work on
the nose, wheel housing repaired and straightened, and recover/paint of
fuselage and tail feathers ran about $6.5K. He had the glider from mid Jan
to Mid March

BT

"Lord Struthers" wrote in message
Anyone had a 2-33 recovered recently by a commercial shop? What process,

cost,
and time,for the job?
Thanks,
Rich