Old September 5th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Don Tuite

Default POL NATCA Going Down in Flames

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:45:05 -0500, Emily
wrote:

Jose wrote:
A union is like welfare from the government. It saves people having
to think for, and take care of, themselves.

Unions have nothing to do with government. A union levels the playing
field, which otherwise is skewed towards the employer.

But what's wrong with that? Granted, I have a great employer, but
employers aren't evil.

Simply amoral. My objective is to maximize the return on my
investment in time in working for the company. To the extent that the
company considers my time a fungable quantity, I will use whatever
tools are available to discourage that view. Collective bargaining
one such lever. I'd be a fool not to use it.

Don