Old January 28th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default I Want a Mosquito.....

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 00:31:40 GMT, Shiver
wrote:

Well greeting folks.

Been a while since I made a post to the group so today is the day.

Was just watching Daily Planet a daily Canadian science news type show
and they were showing the Mosquito helicopter in action.

http://www.innovatortech.ca/

Hmm.. regardless of which browser I tried, I coulnd't get anything
but a couple yellow links that went nowhere.

It's got (poorly written) JS dropdowns across the top.
http://www.innovatortech.ca/mosquito_about.html