Old January 28th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default I Want a Mosquito.....

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

I personally think that John Uptigrove, the Mosquito designer,
has really scored a good one.

I think his biggest problem is the fact that it is an ultralite
and that anybody can fly one without a license or training even
if they have never flown anything before in their life.

I'd sure hate to see him get sued out of existence for accidents that
were really caused by no training... etc.

What's that machine from France... the Angel.

The one where the manufacture has this nifty kinda pylon mounted
training machine. You can lift off the ground and try all the controls
but your still held firmly to the training machine in a manner that you
can't have an accident.