Old January 6th 08, 07:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Su-34.jpg (0/1)

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:45:09 GMT, Maple1 wrote:

It is the removal of copyright and posting in YENC that has helped push
this group to the brink of being lost.

********.

No one is being a A$&^%*hole by calling you on removing copyright.

They are being capitolist arrogant ****s. Did your mother never teach
you to share?

They are just pointing out that you
should not do it. As a photographer I get very upset when my work is
reposted even with the copyright intact. It is MY WORK and until 50
years past my death it will remain so. It is not cheap to make those
trips to get the photos. It is a lot of work so if you can not respect
that......

Are you making money from the photos? If so why did you post the here
in the first place? You've probably broken the rules fo the place you
sold them to.

If you're not making money from them, then why are you moaning?
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Five out of four Americans have trouble with fractions.