Old December 12th 04, 04:50 PM
Yofuri

Pechs1 wrote:
D writes- A few months ago Playboy magazine had a picture of an all-black
F-14 with
the bunny logo.

I thought this logo had been banned from Navy aircraft after the Tailhook
scandal. Does anybody know any details? BRBR

When I was XO of VX-4, we had a F-14 and F-4, all black with the bunny.
Tailhook meant that the CO changed it, but I don't think it was 'banned', in
spite of all the BS that was being thrown around after Tailhook '91.

Where this came from was when Hugh Hefner had a 727, all black, with the bunny.

P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)

Wasn't the first one an A4 when J.R. Foster was CO, in '66 or '67?

Rick