Old September 6th 04, 08:00 PM
B2431

Default bush: impossible to be AWOL (do vets give a sh!t)

From: (Transition Zone)
Date: 9/6/2004 8:21 AM Central Daylight Time
"Herb Martin" wrote in message
"Transition Zone" wrote in message

Anytime you see the word "awol" in this context you KNOW
you are being lied to -- it is technically IMPOSSIBLE to be
awol from the Guard when not activated for Federal service.

Bullcrud. It is possible. If Bush gets orders (written orders)
to attend that physical and he doesn't show up, call or anything
(as republicans do), then your A W O L .

Deal with it.

That's not AWOL, it's either "failure to go" or "failure to obey." If he wasn't
on flying status all he had to do was point that out to the person issuing the
order and the appointment is cancelled. I had to do it twice after I was taken
off of flying status.

AWOL means absent without official leave. It's a duty status and has nothing to
do with missed appointments.

Deal with it.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired