Old September 2nd 04, 03:29 PM
Chip Bearden

Henryk is correct that the first iteration of the table only included the
software I sell and support. But you are correct that I've since added all
the other software packages.

Thanks,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

This table is a great service and I hope pilots who consult it will,
as Paul hopes, consider buying from him.

I upgraded my flight software this summer from Paul and was impressed
with his response to my post-sale questions/suggestions. After-sales
support is often more erratic than pre-sales hand holding. That was
not my experience with Paul, however.

I was also very grateful when, after my flight recorder failed during
a major contest, he generated a new password so I could use my PDA
with my loaner flight recorder...when I called him from the grid
during his lunch hour! Thanks, again, Paul, for the prompt response.

Chip Bearden