Old September 2nd 04, 04:18 PM
RHP

Please see http://www.craggyaero.com/WinPilot%20Freature.htm for an
almost complete list of WinPilot Features. Sorry but the list has
about 100 items and is growing every day.

Richard Pfiffner
www.craggyaero.com

"Paul Remde" wrote in message news:%kSYc.262569$eM2.821@attbi_s51...
Hi,

I'm taking on the tough task of creating a comparison table for soaring
flight software. Of course I can't mention every single features found in
every product, so I'm trying to hit the unique features found in each
product.

You can view the very preliminary table he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/software-ppc.htm

The table also shows levels of compatibility with several flight recorders.

Both parts of the table are in need of review. I have done my best first
shot but I'm sure I've missed some key features and may have some of the
compatibility data wrong.

Please review the table and e-mail suggestions or corrections to me.

I sincerely want the table to be a useful resource for glider pilots.

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com