Old October 5th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DonMorrisey

Default Protecting 4130 until I can prime it?

I have had very good luck with SEM, Self Etching Primer, just put that
in google and you'll come up with many internet sources. It ranges
around $14 to $16 per spray can, delivered. It covers great, dries
fast and prepares the surface for a finish coat, all at the same time.
You would have to check the specs to see if it is compatible with the
product you want to use for finish, my guess is that it probably is.
It also stinks like hell, so wear a mask and make it the last thing you
do before closing down the work area for the day.

Don...