Old April 14th 05, 10:22 PM
Peter

I am not a CFI, yet. I am actually working on my Commercial, I have
roughly
230 hours, trying to get to the 250 bench mark.

Sorry I should have said I was in Dallas TX. I was talking about
organizations like Civil Air Patrol, where they would supply the plane,

and
a little mission. Though I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone

there
yet to see what kind of opportunities that have for some one like me.

Don't you know that CAP stands for Come And Pay ? While mission flight
costs are usually reimbursed to you, becoming qualified to be a mission
pilot is a time consuming effort which will cost you some money.