Old August 14th 05, 06:07 PM
RichardFreytag

Default SSA Members-only NEWS?

I visited the SSA site and like the redesign!

But I am disappointed to find that much of it is for members-only.
Dear SSA directors and webmaster(s), information is advertising - not
even the NYTimes can make information a reason to buy subscriptions!
You hide information from the world and you lose a chance to promote
yourselves!

Even the "news" area is members-only. Please change this policy to
open your data. Keep the copyright by all means but open the access so
people see why the SSA should be supported.

BTW, I -am- a member. I just don't like watching the SSA shoot itself
in the foot.

Thanks,
Richard Freytag