Old October 5th 19, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
G Moore

Default Wanted: Expereienced Flight Aerodynamicists for Winch Launch Investigation

On Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 7:53:50 AM UTC-7, wrote:
George, I will show/send your posting to some of the Embry Riddle kids we have flying at our winch only club here in Prescott AZ. Not sure if any, about 5 currently, are Aerodynamicists, but they may be interested.

Cliff Hilty CFIG Prescott Area Soaring

CH ASW27

Cliff,

Thank you very much. Even if they don't have the needed skills or interest, they may know other students that do/are or may run it by a facility member.