Old May 5th 20, 10:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 2:01:05 PM UTC-7, Stephen Szikora wrote:
That repair looks like it will be moderately expensive. It seem that all will be forced to do it on affected aircraft because the you can’t inspect it without having done almost all of the repair instructions and closing it up.

Luckily it looks like no drilling any access holes for my Astir CS, but looks like twins need some holes cut and repaired. Hopefully for my ship is as simple as pulling the rod, checking for corrosion, and then just putting it back in. Wonder what Linder is charging for a new pushrod.