Old May 7th 20, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020 at 10:17:09 AM UTC-4, soaringjac wrote:
See the link below

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-...rod_200408.pdf

Our club has a Grob 102 Astir CS. We are having wrench access problems trying to remove the lower rudder bolt. We can't get a wrench on either the bolt head or nut. We did disconnect the rudder pushrod and deflected the rudder as much as possible. We think we may have to remove some of the rudder material around the bolt head and nut to gain wrench access.

Has anyone else had this problem when trying to remove the rudder?

Chuck Zabinski