Old April 25th 04, 02:42 AM
Dennis

Holy crap! I guess I should have done some more research first...

I really, really, really like the performance spec's and looks of the
Currus.. My wife read your comment and now she's put off on the idea...
Gonna have to find something else now before she but the breaks on a new
plane purchase..

Dennis
N3868J
MyAirplane.com

"C J Campbell" wrote in message
I personally would not buy one of these airplanes until:

1) The airframe life limit of 4,030 hours is rescinded or at least

tripled;
and

2) They find out why these planes are falling out of the sky with such
regularity and do something about it. If this behavior keeps up, the FAA

is
likely to ground the entire fleet; and

3) Something is done about the atrocious quality control problems that
Cirrus has been having.