Old February 26th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Telex 4105 vs Stratus 50

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Just got my tax refund and want to get a new headset. I like Telex and
am trying to decide between the Stratus and the 4105. Is the performance
of the Stratus worth the extra $300?

Boy, if the lack of response to this question doesn't illustrate just how
far Telex has slid (slud?) in the headset food-chain, I don't know what
does. When I first started flying, Telex was a major player, on a par
with Dave Clark. Now, I can't recall the last Telex headset I've seen...

I hope they have other revenue streams...

Yeah they do...turbine jockies. Spend a lot of time with them?