Old August 28th 03, 04:08 PM
Badwater Bill

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:51:47 GMT, "Capt. Doug"
wrote:

pac plyer wrote in message You pulled it off. Bob Hoover and Hoot Gibson

would be proud of your ass! :-)

Yeah, some day, I'd like to look Gibson in the eye witha real serious look
and ask him,
"What really happened? I've read your testimony, but what really happened?"

I did that once at a parter here in Las Vegas about 20 years ago. He
stuck to his story.

Hoot was flying cargo in South America at that time. He never won his
suit against TWA and never flew another TWA flight.

BWB

(please come pick the gear doors up out of my yard when you get a chance.)

Make a yellow tag for them, and then sell them back to the airline. Oh, and
my apologies for the large chunks of blue ice. :-)

D.