Old April 22nd 14, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default FS: 2 E. H. Replogle Barographs

2 E. H. Replogle Barographs, Unsure if they do or don't work, so I'm selling them as is. I have a bunch of blank barograph charts that I'll include with them. Got them from an old soaring friend who quit flying years and years ago. Right now I'm using them as decoration and they do like nice, but hopefully somebody else can put them to some use or in a museum.

For pictures see he http://www.glidersource.com/cgi-bin/post.cgi?id=479

I'll sell them for $30 each or $50 for the pair plus buyer pays shipping.

Contact Omri at 972-499-0360 or "omri at omrikalinsky dot com" if you're interested.