Old November 2nd 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Mxsmanic

Default How do you find the limits of areas on a chart?

The Visitor writes:

I had a funny though,t that a person could write a learn to fly a
simulator book; comprised of cut and pasted poster's answers to all
these various questions. ??? Every aspect it seems if being covered.

The ideal simulator can be flown by a real pilot with no special
instruction at all. That's why it's called a simulator.