Old November 17th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Someone using my name posting on forums

On Nov 16, 10:46*pm, Dave Doe wrote:
In article b225c5a0-5558-4bc7-8f6f-dff9f709bec8
@a17g2000prm.googlegroups.com, says...

Just be advised FWIW to everybody, someone is posting on both RAP and
RAS using my name. Don't have any idea how it's being done but I do
realize that these things are possible.
I DO use my own name and my real email address on the forums so if any
of you computer gurus out here can trace this character down please
let me know.
From this point onward, please suspect any post bearing my name that
is openly or seemingly containing unwarranted hostility, and/or is
sarcastic, or suspecious in any way. Feel free to email me personally
if any question.
Thank you
Dudley Henriques

Haven't seen anything on RAS - a refreshingly spam/troll free group BTW.

--
Duncan

Come to think of it I think so far it has been on RAP. The mess is
just now coming over to the student group. So far just a few bad eggs
over there but it's expanding every day.
Thanks for the reply BTW
Dudley