Old September 30th 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Russell

Default Oudie for sale

I bought an Oudie a few month ago, and promptly broke the screen by
leaning against a glider with it in my pocket. I replaced it with
another computer, and now am trying to figure out what to do with this
one. I have been told that for $200 I can get my busted Oudie
replaced, so I am offering it for sale.

If I can get a firm commitment to buy it, I will have it replaced.
Since they sell for around $600, I think $350 would be a fair price.
Any takers? Hit "reply to author" to contact me.