Old October 10th 11, 12:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.veterans,rec.aviation.military,alt.vacation.las-vegas,sci.med.cardiology
Ace♠[_4_]

Default "Tom" Exposed As Courtney Brown

On Oct 10, 4:28*am, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:
Ace? wrote:
On Oct 10, 3:56 am, "]v[etaphoid" wrote:
latchkey wrote:
On Oct 10, 12:19 am, "An Ideas Man" wrote:

Anyone who PLONKS a broing, braindead troll like you can't be all
bad! Welcome to my killfile, Ace & Segway and all of your other
pathetic ID's who plead for my attention.

PLONK!

Uh huh. First start with being able to tell me apart from my
impersonator, before calling anyone else braindead, fool.

A*

Sshhhhhhhhhhhh, little man. You're in the killfile already, and now
I have another sockpuppet ID to add!

Uh huh... Whatever spins the propeller on your beanie, Dr. Brown.

A*

Look at you go!

I thought I was Dr Brown, you miserable, friendless ****...

Ha ha, this was me using sockpuppets to make a fool out of you. Again.
Worked. Again.

Come back anytime for more arse kickings.

I win. Again.

*snap*

A*

Explain how that works