Old May 3rd 16, 07:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Reuben Bakker

Default New Student Advice

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 9:23:47 PM UTC-4, Reuben Bakker wrote:
Thanks for all the advice so far! (I think I'll pass on that drink though, blech!)

I've been having a great time with condor and I'm reading my books. Unfortunately the last two attempts at scheduling a first lesson have been foiled by bad weather. I'm on the schedule for Saturday so hopefully the weather will finally cooperate!

2 full days of lessons under my belt and loving every minute of it. Can't wait to solo! Still have a ways to go though...