Old September 18th 04, 02:19 AM
W P Dixon

Matter of fact I do not , this mess about the UN screwing us every chance
they get in Iraq is examples why. Oil for Food, Brie For Food,etc etc etc
"Morgans" wrote in message

However the First Gulf War was NOT RIGHT. First Kuwait is a kingdom , so

we
can not use the defending democracy thing, and since we had no

protectional
treaty with that kingdom it really was none of our biz!

wow! What a spin.

We went to free "Kuwait", because the legal rulers asked the U.N. to do

so.
It was a U.N. action.

Or do you not agree with our participation in the U.N.?
--
Jim in NC

---