Old November 27th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Alex Potter

Default news server for uk.rec.aviation.soaring

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 00:27:41 +0100, Peter Scholz wrote:

Does anybody know a news server (NNTP) that is hosting the
uk.rec.aviation.soaring newsgroup? I so far only found servers that host
the uk.rec.aviation group, but none for the soaring sub-newsgroup. I
know I can get to the newsgroup content through
http://uras.gliderpilto.net, but I would rather read the news group
through my usual newsreader.

Thanks,

Thanks for pointing out the ukras group. I've asked for it to be added to
the feed at eternal-september. Whether that will produce a result, I
don't know.

--
Alex