Old June 17th 12, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default New RASP site not working

On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 19:20:55 +0000, Steve Tape wrote:

At 17:24 16 June 2012, Rob Shepherd wrote:
Just as I was enjoying the new RASP site, I see it is no longer

available,
any ideas why?

Rob

It's been updated .... again. Would be simpler if the archive had been
moved to a new address and new versions just adopted the old web
address.
However, the addy you need is:

http://rasp.inn.leedsmet.ac.uk/RASPt...SPtableGM.html

...and I see its not working any better than GM7 when it comes to
forecasting.

I pointed out a problem with GM7 (the one day offset between date
selector and displayed map) and Paul did say that he's concentrating on
just the displays for 'today' and 'tomorrow'

Meanwhile, try this as an alternative:
http://rasp.stratus.org.uk/app/rasptable.php

It seems to be working OK for all the different parameter mappings over
the full 7 days. Plus its a lot faster.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK