Old January 22nd 05, 11:19 PM
Rob Montgomery

Yes. It is an online only tool. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever
used one of these tools that wasn't... not that they don't exist.

-Rob

"Flyin'8" wrote in message
I looked at that yesterday. I could not find a place to download a PC
based copy which makes me think it is only for online use. True?

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:28:43 -0500, "Rob Montgomery"
wrote:

Aeroplanner.com costs a few bucks, but it's got the features you're
looking
for.

-Rob

"Flyin'8" wrote in message
. ..
I am a member of AOPA and use their flight planning software, but it
is missing something. It does not have any of the information from
the sectional charts... e.g towers, hills, landmarks etc. IS there
any software that will perfrom the same functions as the AOPA flight
planner, but somehow integrate the terminal area/sectional chart
graphics into them? I am especially interested in something that when
you print the flight plan it will print the chart with it. This would
be a BIG time saver.

Thanks!
Mike Alexander
PP-ASEL