Old October 31st 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

Default Starduster One pros and cons

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 23:20:00 GMT, Errol Groff wrote:

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:54:52 -0500, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Errol Groff" wrote

Here are a few pics of a Graham Lee Nieoport under construction in
Newport RI.

http://neme-s.org/EAA_1363/visit_to_eaa_1363.htm

The builder is Frank Nowak.

Nice pictures, but I HATE backgrounds like that. Almost impossible for my
middle aged eyes to read.

To tell the truth, I usually just skip trying. Not worth it.

No argument from here but the pictures were taken as the opportunity
presented itself. Can't always have nice monochrome backgrounds darn
it.

Don't think he was referring to the photo background, but to the *web-page*
background. The crackled gray wallpaper. Makes it really hard to read the
text.

Go into the source code and delete the line that says,

body background="../images/gray_textured_paper_bg_2.gif"

....or go into whatever you used to create the page and delete the background
image.

Ron Wanttaja