Old March 17th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Chris Cheney

Default Cessna 210 Lease or Flight Club?

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 17:05:04 +0000, tatermunk wrote:

I have a question about some of the legalities of what I am in the
process of doing. If anyone can point me in the right direction I
welcome and appreciate all opinions and advice.

I am in the process of purchasing a Cessna 210. I have 3 signed 1 year
lease agreements with pilots in my area. I have a $1200 deposit from
each pilot and when I reach 6 pilots I will purchase the aircraft. They
agree to $600 per month for a year for 10hrs per month. Any hours flown
over the 10hr allowance will be an additional $60 per hr. Insurance,
Maintenance, Hanger, etc. are all included.

For me, that covers the cost of the plane, hanger, insurance, and a
hefty maintenance reserve. However, I will/can still make a profit
depending on how I structure the maintenance reserve.

Is there any problem with the way I am structuring this? And other than
paying taxes and making sure my insurance is covered correctly... Is
there any problems with making a profit from this?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Are you leasing the plane with the LLC as the Lessee? Are you Subleasing
the plane as Sublessor? Fer Chrissakes d00d, we are not crystal ball
gazers!!!!!!!!
--
621 NW 53RD ST - STE 240; Boca Raton, FL. 33487
GUARANTEEED!! We finance *anyone* 110% !!!