Old July 3rd 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Jarg[_1_]

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

"Robert Kolker" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Giwer wrote:

Which is why they should be returned to their former homes in
Palestine including the part of it which is now called Israel.

I agree. Within 48 hours of when the U.S. returns the Great Plains to the
descendents of the aboriginals killed to steal the land in the first place
and when the lost buffalo herds are replaced.

Bob Kolker

Then we can allow the tribes the opportunity to sort out which one was where
first, although that would seem problematic given their lack of written
history.

Jarg