Old July 3rd 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Matt Giwer

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Jarg wrote:
"Robert Kolker" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Giwer wrote:
Does a nation of war criminals have a right to survive?

If they have the might. The U.S. became a great nation by practicing
genocide on the aboriginal nations. That is how The West Was Won. Dead
Injuns.

I think the Israelis should give it all back the day after the U.S.
returns the Great Plains to the descendants of the Indians whom our
predecessors killed to get the land. When do you think that will happen?

Good point. Pretty much every country that exists today was created at
someone elses expense, often displacing groups that had previously displaced
other groups, and on and on...

In addition to my response to him please tell me how this is a good response?
Even if the US had no treaties with the Indians how does the comparison to
Wounded Knee make Israel look good? These days we cheer for the Indians at
Little Big Horn. Why do you think he invites cheering the Palestinians because
they are being treated like the Indians?

--
When western nations renounce the right to resistance to foreign occupation
they can honestly demand Palestinians do so.