Old October 15th 03, 04:55 PM
Rich S.

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
. ..

I'd recommend against using any inline lubricators. You're just going to
contaminate things, and a lot of tools which require lubrication are

really
picky about what you lubricate them with, so it's better to deal with them
on a item by item basis.

I've got a simple filter/water trap (CH I believe) in my line.

Agree. You don't need to use the lubricator function of the HF unit (and
probably shouldn't unless it is a dedicated line for one tool. This unit,
though, is so reasonably priced that it beats buying a stand alone
filter/water trap from one of the "big name" manufacturers. Plus- you get
the regulator.

HF also has their automatic compressor tank water drain valve #46960 on sale
for $6.97. That reminds me - it's past time to wheel my compressor outside
and drain the tank. I don't know when that sucker is gonna rust out. It's
thirty years old. I can see coming home from a long weekend and the
compressor has been running all the time I was gone. Either that or the
garage is burned down. d

Rich S.