Old December 25th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

Default Real-life Landing Performance after "flying" MS Flight Sim

Jay Honeck wrote:
[...]
I find this experience to be convincing evidence that our Kiwi --
besides being a helluva lot of fun -- is a valuable flight-training
tool.

From the responses before this thread, it seems that a lot of people

use the sims to keep up our scan, practice nav and instrument landing,
etc. If the FAA rule of "all available information" were to be taken
to its nth degree, you could almost argue that any (non-constantly
flying) pilot who doesn't use a sim, is breaking the rules

Happy Holidays!
Kev