Old December 26th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Real-life Landing Performance after "flying" MS Flight Sim

Clearly you need to get those hydraulic lifters used to trick out cars so
that you can add turbulence to the kiwi!

http://www.linktrainer.com/WebPages/Business_For_Sale/ant-18_trainer.htm
Check out the "base" photos g

My God! Look at all that "stuff" under the seat!

A friend of mine used to work on Iowa City's old Link trainer back in
the '70s, in exchange for "flight time" in it. He told me that it was
about 1 hour of maintenance for every one hour of "flight". Glad we've
moved beyond that -- although it *could* do some things the Kiwi can't.

Of course, the Kiwi effortlessly does things that were unimagined back
then, so it's a fair trade off.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA