Old March 19th 19, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups

Does anyone remember the "good old days" when people could actually read
words and didn't need nondescript pictures on web pages to signify
something so simple as "Preferences"?

On 3/18/2019 10:32 AM, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Monday, March 18, 2019 at 9:03:07 AM UTC-7, Charlie Papa wrote:
On Saturday, 9 March 2019 21:15:23 UTC-5, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
There is a new LXNAV user group on google

So I passed the approval and am a member, but I seem to get an email every time someone posts. I don't get this on r.a.s Is there a way to turn off these alerts?

Go to My Settings in the Group upper right picture on upper torso and setting icon
Membership and email settings
email delivery preferences (change)

Richard
www.craggyaero.com