Old May 2nd 21, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

On Sun, 02 May 2021 12:41:33 -0700, Tony wrote:

AFAIK, being involved in multiple accident investigations, an 11g
deceleration will fail your restraints and liquefy your internal organs.
So securing your Camel full of ice and using it as a cooling headrest
should be well outside risk considerations...the oxygen rack is even
scarier, even though my charged steel bottle only weighs 13#. Without
getting into why I offer this, I would defer to anyone that can show
their work...

I just use the bum bag thingy that Glasfaser sell for fitting in Libelles.
Its well made, pretty strong with a 2mm fibreglass base and clips rather
tenaciously to the rigging spigots on top of the mainspars.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org