Old January 13th 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_1_]

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

jcarlyle wrote:
On the subject of beer, I'm a Yank but after spending 8 plus years in
Britain I've thoroughly converted to the viewpoint that what we Yanks
call beer should be put back into the horse! Except for Yuengling,
Saranac, or River Horse, of course....YMMV

There are honourable exceptions. Sierra Pale Ale is quite drinkable
(though why it should be sold over here is a mystery), and if you're at
Kitty Hawk the theres an E-ball bitter at the "Outer Banks Brewing
Station" that's most acceptable.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK