Old February 2nd 21, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Daniel[_6_]

Default QB and QAon

Greg Boyd writes:

I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not need these cancers.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/comm...birdmen.86234/

What's QAon? Do you mean qanon? I hear alot about qanon but what are
these beliefs? And if Quiet Birdmen were a secret society, why do they
have an entry in wikipedia?

I was a member of the Moose lodge once. It turned out to be a
membership-only bar. My vfw meetings were held in their conference room
and I thought the drinks were cheap. But, I'm not a big enough drinker
to warrant a membership. I let my membership lapse. Though, playing free
pool was great, it still wasn't worth the money.

--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world