Old September 2nd 11, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default all-weather covers from Kerry Cover Co. Ltd.

On Sep 2, 8:35*am, Peter Scholz wrote:
I came across the home page of Kerry Cover in China,www.kerry-cover.com

They offer all weather covers for a quite interesting rate. I wonder if
someone has been in business contact with them and is willing to share
his experiences re. quality, delivery time, etc.

Thanks,
--
Peter Scholz
ASW24 JE

This is exactly the sort of business that folks in China should be
good at, since they have pretty much taken over a good chunk of the
clothing and fabric industry. I am unaware of anyone in the USA that
offers a service like theirs, so I think there are a few of us who
would be interested in any follow-up.

Mike